Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sunday, Nov. 5, Day 25 - From Eileen

Dear hearts,

Another day with good news. The pulmonary doc said Harry's lungs are "markedly" improved, and his white blood cells were up to 2.8. They wanted to let him rest today because they intend to remove the breathing tube tomorrow morning. He's getting nice, deep breaths. They'll put him through 3 tests tomorrow to see whether it really is time, but they're quite conservative, so I know they won't rush this.

Phaedra and I went back to the house and got the 2nd collage today, so both are now up in his room. Whenever he finally opens his eyes and really SEES, he'll see all our faces smiling back at him.

I'm heading to bed very, very early tonight, so I'll see you tomorrow.

I love you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We finally figured out how to post a note. This is our "first publication". We have been reading daily and thinking constantly about Harry. Talley met Mollie the other day, from a distance of 100 feet or so. Mollie gave us quite a lecture! Sounds like Harry has surfed over this big wave. Clear skies and open seas: ALL AHEAD FULL. We look forward to being able to come back to visit Harry very soon.

Bill & Talley

Anonymous said...

Hello,

We are back from a week away. But, you were never out of thoughts and prayers.

So glad to hear the good news.

We love you both.

Hugs,
John and Susie