Dear friends and family,
Answer: Pooped
Jeopardy question: How am I?
After pulling through the chemo, to which my body responded well, I am engaged in rehabilitation of my skeletal muscles which have turned to jello. This stuff is hard!
Love,
Harry
From Eileen -
First, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DONNA! What a unique and wonderful treasure you are!
I'm looking at Harry sitting in a recliner (which is taxing for him) after having had another major triumph today. He walked not only across the room, but down the hallway almost to the nurses station to a waiting chair and back. This was major! I was very impressed (as was the physical therapist) by how much more strength he had in his legs than yesterday. This has been his pattern. Try something once, feel all rubbery and wobbly, try it a second time, and find it easier just that quickly. I think this rehab is going to go very well and surprisingly quickly.
Our hero's back online!
I love you all.
Friday, November 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah! Harry has graced his blog. It is very encouraging to see a little paragraph from you. It makes it feel truly like you are back. Congrats on your long walk. I love you.
Every time we read your messages, we get tears in our eyes. But today, to see Harry write a message, brought a flood. We are so thankful our dear Lord has agreed with all of us that you have too much left to give here as a witness to Him and His graciousness. Both of you are a constant source of inspiration on how to put our trust in God.
IGL and ours too, Evie & Dave
Post a Comment