(Eileen still typing, though he thought for a moment he'd give it a try)
One and all,
First, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our beloved neice, Emily Silbajoris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you're having a hoot of a night!
Following a mostly sleepless night, I have been somewhat foggy during the entirety of this day. I received antibiotics and will apparently continue to receive them intrvenously to keep the bacteria in my blood at bay. I likewise expect similar issues to arise from bacteria that migrate from the skin to the colon, so I am now Mr. Superflosser-Brusher-Rinser, and as my counts continue to fall, will become even more vigilant. White cells today = 0.4, normal is 4.3. I am getting there! I did manage a 2 mile walk today, and in fact, it felt good. Now I am showered, dressed in fresh, clean pajamas, and in bed for the night with Eileenie soon to be by my side. We will pray the rosary together as we do every night for my health and the welfare of all of you.
Till tomorrow...
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Ooops, looks like I got in on your special section. Sorry. I thought I was in the comment section. Well now everyone will know what's going on with us. Nothing like stealing the lime light !!!
Double oops. I managed to get the comment off your page. Now I'll have to tell you about it some other time because it took me forever to figure out how to get it off. Of course, this is from Evie. You know me and computers!!!!
Happy Birthday indeed. I love you Emily :))) (That's a huge whopping smile, not an emoticon with a double chin)
I love you both, Mom and Pop! You're inspiring everyone out here :)
Harry,
So good to hear you are feeling better. Ican't believe how far you are walking already. Way to go!
You are much in our thoughts each day.
Happy Birthday Emily!
Much love,
John and Susie
Hello again!
You are setting a very high standard for all of us! I got to shape up and follow my mentor! Glad to see the cell-count down and hope to see the news of normal-cells and normal-count back soon. Thanks to Eileen and you for keeping this blog updated. We all look forward, everyday, for a dose of your blog.
Enjoy the night and the pray.
It lays me (and probably everyone else) to shame that you are exercising far more everyday than I even pretend I might. I pray for your health continually throughout each day, and for the spiritual strength of both you and Mom.
Love
Jessamin
Just wanted to let you know that I read every day and cheer you on. Jason and I wish you the best and admire your attitude!
Lydia
thanks (everyone) for the birthday wishes! just wanted to let you know that I read your blog on a regular basis, and think of you daily. keep up all the good work, you both amaze me!
love you!
Emily
Post a Comment