Monday, October 16, 2006

Day 5, Monday, October 16

One and all,

Today was a very excellent day. John, Jen, and Phaedra were here most of the time and we had plenty of laughs as well as a communal hike of one mile in duration around the perimeter of the 5th floor of the hospital. As it happens, it takes 13 circuits to make a mile, and by the time we had finished, we had attracted attention from the whole population. This particularly as some of the masks were decorated a la "planet of the apes".

I remain free of nausea and find only that my appetite is diminishing, which is normal. In other words, I don't feel sick.

The licensure police here at the hospital asked that we take out our bedside lamps for reasons of tripping and fire hazard, and we did. We now have LED headlights for reading in bed and playing light sabre. The nurses have mounted a campaign to get us our lamps back, and we will see.

Again, I am fine. I hope that this blog is giving you the information that you want. If you have questions, add a comment and let me know. Phaedra will add to this day's entry later and may show some of stuff mentioned above in picture form.

love to you all

Harry

No comments: