(Eileen typing)
One and all,
The chemo bags are gone and I am happy about that. The effects of the chemo, even though the bags are gone, continue to escalate, so that this morning, I didn't make my usual walk. As of this writing, I feel much better than I did this morning, and I intend to get up tomorrow morning and kick the bottom out of this thing.
I think of you all often, but phone calls are very wearing, so I'm asking Eileen to turn off the phone for awhile. I will continue to dictate a daily blog as best I can.
(Note from Eileen - Today was a "normal" but very tough day. Harry spiked a fever which is normal when platelets drop. At one point, they gave him some morphine, and his mood, during the brief time he was awake, was GREATLY improved. That doesn't seem fair, now, does it? I had to rely on a couple Hershey's Kisses. No comparison.)
Till tomorrow...
Sunday, October 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Dearest Harry and Eileen,
You are in the hearts and mind of all of those who know you. As much as we are concerned about you, we are all hopeful and confident that you shall overcome.
Love u all
Dearest Harry and Eillen,
You are in the hearts and mind of all those who know you. As much as we are concerned about you, we are all hopeful and confident that you shall overcome.
Love u all
Dearest Harry and Eillen,
You are in the hearts and minds of all of those who know you. As much as we are concerned about you, we are all hopeful and confident that you shall overcome.
Love u all
Eileen and Harry..I am Betsy Jenkins. I knew you when we were kids, Eileen. I am John Porter's sister. John is married to your cousin, Susan. I visited John and Susan this weekend and they told me about you and about your blog. I just wanted you to know that I am praying for you also. I had breast cancer three years ago and I am doing fine now. Chemo is a challenge, and I am glad that part of the journey is over for you. You hang in there, Harry! Chemo worked for me. It can work for you, too. Love, Betsy
Dave would write something but he's too busy lifting up the bed.We pray for both of you often that you will be given the strength to overcome this obstacle. IGL and ours too.
Post a Comment