Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Dateline: St. Francis Hospital, Greenville, SC

Wednesday, January 3, 2007

One and all,

Another day at the winter palace with Eileen, reading, lounging, and generally taking our ease. The sun shone today and I experienced the first twinge of cabin fever. This is. of course, part of the treatment.

The chemo is now a memory and I must say that it was much more tolerable than the first round. In fact, it really is not in the same league. My counts are still dropping, with the white cells near zero (1,600 per cubic millimeter). I leave this room only when fully protected and then am cautious. Enough. This day is so much like yesterday that your erstwhile blogger is frustrated in his quest for actual news.

We both think of you all often and remain grateful for your continued support and love.

Love,

Harry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Harry and Eileen:

Donna and I think of you every day and we love to hear the increasing good news. Like Don, we look forward to your being able to get home and recuperate. Also look forward very much to seeing you both in Colorado this summer.

Love, Larry and Donna