Sunday, January 21, 2007

Sunday, January 21. Hey, I could get used to this!

Greetings fellow blog readers,

Jennifer again, writing from NYC with news from the Winter Palace. I just spoke to Eileen who had the following good news:

Knee: doing fine
White Cell Counts: doing great (1.0 neutrophils vs 1.5 normal)
Itchiness: there, but curable with lotion
Chilliness: manageable with blankets and naps
Books: as much fun as ever
Food: (partial) Whopper and Milk Shake
Spousal Fabulousness: 10, as always.

Eileen went back to the house today for three hours, and I bet y'all can guess why. YES: Dr. O'Rourke's weekend guy (I believe his name is Dr. Spector) indicated that they might be able to go home tomorrow - or Tuesday/Wednesday. Which, WOW.

So all from the Winter Palace is fab: stay tuned tomorrow. Love to all..:)

1 comment:

Mohamed-Ali Hasan said...

Great news! Thank you so much for keeping the updates. Hope that the increased count of white cells will help defeating those villain bugs hiding at Harry’s knee.